- Mobile InternetXPAX Internet Plans with 4G LTEFind Out More
- XPAXEnjoy FREE calls to unlimited BFFs with Xpax24!Find Out More
- U.O.X.Rule the night with U.O.X.! Exclusive for 23 year olds and below!Find Out More
- S.O.X.Rule the day with S.O.X.! Exclusive for 17 year olds and below!Find Out More
- XClubJoin XClub for exclusive rewards & benefits!Find Out More
- More DealsGet more deals when you reload with Xpax!Find Out More
- Unlimited AccessStay connected with family and friends when you travel overseas.Find Out More
- AirCashFind Out More
- Credit ExpiryExtend credit expiry easily in multiple ways!Find Out More
- KolonyGet infected by Kolony on the most popular SMS social network!Find Out More
- The CubeEnjoy great mobile content on The Cube!Find Out More
- CELCOM ESCAPEYour personal entertainment space that follows you anytime, anywhere.Find Out More
- Klik Dengan BijakClick for instant access to MCMC’s official portal!Find Out More
Our Valued Customers,
We are pleased to inform that we have recovered and restored our network in all flood affected areas. We truly thank you for staying alongside us during this period and you can now be assured of staying connected with your friends and family, plus continue to enjoy our services. As your service provider, we understand the importance of connectivity. We truly apologise for the inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience and support.
We have disclosed your personal data as required under MCMC's Direction No.1 of 2013 (Public Cellular Blocking Service) to the Malaysian Central Equipment Identity Register (MCEIR).
Should you need more information, kindly refer to the Commission Direction. Read about our Privacy Notice here.
For information on Public Cellular Blocking Service (PCBS), click here.
This is to inform that the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) is conducting the Consumer Satisfaction Survey 2015. Canvassing period is from 24 January 2015 until 30 April 2015. Notification in major newspapers was published on 23 January 2015. Calls will be made to respondents selected at random from 9:00 am till 6:00 pm daily including Saturdays and Sundays except Federal Territory Kuala Lumpur/Selangor public holidays. Survey completion and/or extensions will be announced in the MCMC website: www.mcmc.gov.my.
Please note that the survey does NOT collect any money nor solicit any sales. MCMC has assured that data collected will be kept in the strictest confidence and will be used only to formulate national statistics. While the survey is not compulsory, we would like to strongly urge our customers to give the fullest cooperation if selected. Thank you. MCMC Free Phone: 1-800-888-030.