Terms and Conditions for the New XPAX Plan
- Starting 8 April 2011, all XPAX starter packs in the market will be auto defaulted into the New XPAX plan.
- Existing Prepaid customers (XLITE, XMID, XMAX, XPAX, S.O.X., U.O.X., BLUE & SUKSES & CELCOM INTERNATIONAL) are allowed to change plan to the New XPAX plan by sending MIG X2 to 28882.
- Celcom BLUE Golden and Silver pack customers are not allowed to migrate to the New XPAX while they are enjoying the Golden 60 days FREE Unlimited On-Net Voice, SMS & Internet and Silver 30 days FREE Unlimited On-Net Voice and SMS. They can only migrate to the New XPAX plan after the validity of the Unlimited On-Net Voice & SMS and Internet ends.
- Customers will be charged RM5 when they migrate from their current plan (XLITE / XMID / XMAX / XPAX / U.O.X. / S.O.X. / BLUE / SUKSES / CELCOM INTERNATIONAL) to the New XPAX plan.
- For XLITE, XMID and XMAX customers, if they wish to migrate to the New XPAX plan, they will not be allowed to migrate back to their original XLITE, XMID and XMAX plan. They will only be allowed to migrate to CELCOM INTERNATIONAL plan.
- If your original plan was CELCOM INTERNATIONAL, customers can switch back to the original plan.
- If customer's original plan was S.O.X. / U.O.X., customer will only be able to switch back to their original plan i.e S.O.X. / U.O.X. from the New XPAX plan by sending MIG SOX/ MIG UOX to 28882.
- Customers who migrate into the New XPAX plan will enjoy the rates and special offers on the new plan.
- The rates for International Roaming, International Direct Dial (IDD) and Value Added Services (VAS) are as published in Celcom's official Website www.xpax.com.my.
- If customer's current prepaid plan is from other TELCO, customer can migrate to the New XPAX plan via MNP (Mobile Number Portability) which can be done at selected Celcom branches and Blue Cube nationwide.
The New XPAX (X2) Plan Bonuses
- Accumulated bonuses and rewards from customer's original Prepaid plan (XLITE / XMID / XMAX / XPAX / U.O.X. / S.O.X. / BLUE / SUKSES / CELCOM INTERNATIONAL) will be forfeited when they migrate to the New XPAX plan. The New XPAX plan will not include the traditional bonuses and rewards of :
- Every Month Bonus
- Birthday Bonus
- Early Reload Bonus
- Loyalty Bonus
- Surprise Bonus
- All accumulated bonuses and/or rewards from customers' original plan will be not carried forward to the New XPAX plan.
- Customers will not be able to retrieve back any of bonuses and rewards that they have accumulated in original plan prior to migrating to the New XPAX plan
8pax / 15pax / Teman20 / Teman10
- The 8pax/15pax/Teman20/Teman10 feature is invalid in the New XPAX plan.
- All registered 8pax/15pax/Teman20/Teman10 from the old plan (XLITE / XMID / XMAX / XPAX / U.O.X. / S.O.X. / BLUE / SUKSES) will be removed when customers perform migration to the New XPAX plan.
- Customers will not be able to retrieve the 8pax/15pax/Teman20/Teman10 from original plan which were removed prior to migrating to the New XPAX plan
- The New XPAX, U.O.X. and S.O.X. plan's customers will be awarded FREE Kolony Koinz. Customers will be rewarded based on the number of calls made in a day.
Get 10 Koinz with every call.
- The FREE Koinz will be rewarded to the New XPAX, S.O.X. and U.O.X. customers for all domestic CHARGEABLE calls only. No Koinz will be rewarded if customers subscribe to any Unlimited Voice Bundle offers/promotions.
- The FREE Koinz will be granted to customers on the next day. The New XPAX, U.O.X. and S.O.X. customers can use the FREE Koinz to enjoy Kolony services.
- Customers will receive the SMS confirmation on the successful receipt of the FREE Koinz granted.
- To register to Kolony, customers must send KOLONY to 25333. Customers just need to register once and the registration is FREE.
- Accumulation & granting of Koinz only begins upon customers registering with Kolony. If customer un-register from Kolony, accumulation & granting of Koinz will cease with immediate effect.
- Kolony Koinz cannot be used to exchange for cash, Airtime or any tokens in kind.
- Celcom reserves the right to change the Kolony Koinz structure without prior notice to customers.
- For more info regarding the New XPAX plan, customers can refer to XPAX official website: www.xpax.com.my or at *118# via customers' mobile phone.