This prepaid Magic SIMTM from Xpax mobile service and accompanying value added service (collectively referred to as “Service”) is provided to you by Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd (27910-A) (“Celcom”) and is subject to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). You acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Service, upon activation, constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. In the event of conflicts or discrepancies between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions in the user guide to the Service (“User Guide”), these Terms and Conditions shall prevail and shall take precedence.
- All Xpax registration from 5 June 2015 onwards using any Xpax Starter Pack ("Starter Pack") shall be configured under the Magic SIMTM from Xpax ("Magic SIMTM from Xpax").
- To register for the Magic SIMTM you must provide an original copy of your National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) or passport to Celcom or its appointed dealer. Your Magic SIMTM from Xpax shall be deemed successfully registered upon receipt of an SMS confirmation from Celcom.
- Activation Bonus
- (a) Upon activation, the following bonus will be credited to your account ("Activation Bonus"):
- (i) Free 200MB high speed internet.
- You will receive an SMS notification to inform you that the Activation Bonus has been credited into your account within 24 hours from activation. The Activation Bonus shall be valid for 5 days from activation ("Activation Bonus Validity Period"). Upon expiry of the Activation Bonus Validity Period, any unutilized Activation Bonus shall be forfeited.
- The Activation Bonus is not transferable to other Xpax or Celcom customers.
- You may check the remaining balance of your Activation Bonus by sending "Max Status" to 28882 via SMS. The SMS sent and received shall be at no charge.
- Plan Rates
- (a) The following rates shall apply to the Magic SIMTM from Xpax.
Type of Service
Voice call and Video call
To same networks within Malaysia
To other networks within Malaysia
To all networks within Malaysia
To all networks within Malaysia
Only for active line
Free basic Internet
- Celcom will deduct from your account the value of the Service used by you from time to time at the rates stipulated above and/or as may be imposed at Celcom's discretion from time to time.
- Some voice call rate charges to same network may be at 29sen due to system rounding
- (iii) The rates for International Roaming, International Direct Dial (IDD) and Value Added Services (VAS) are as published in Celcom's official website at www.xpax.com.my
- Free Basic Internet
- All Magic SIMTM from Xpax comes with free basic internet at the speed of 64kbps ("Free Basic Internet").
- You may continue to enjoy Free Basic Internet as long as your account is still active. If your account is inactive, the Free Basic Internet will be temporary disconnected until a reload is performed.
- The Free Basic Internet is up to a maximum of 500MB usage per month per mobile number only.
- The Free Basic Internet quota of 500MB will be refreshed on 1st of every month.
- Credit Expiry/Validity
- Your credit or airtime balance can only be used when your account is active. Upon activating your starter pack, your credit or airtime balance will only be valid for 5 days from the day of activation. To keep your account active you must perform a reload. Any credit or balance in your account cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Upon expiry of the validity period, you will have 50 days to perform a reload, failing which your mobile number or account will be automatically terminated without any further notice.
- Existing prepaid customers except Celcom First Prepaid customers are allowed to migrate from existing plan to Magic SIMTM from Xpax by sending "MIG MAGIC" to 28882.
- A one-time RM5 migration fee shall be charged upon successful migration and shall be deducted from your account. Upon migration to the Magic SIMTM from Xpax, you are not allowed to migrate back to your original plan.
- (c) If you migrate from your existing internet plan to Magic SIM from Xpax, you may not carry forward your subscription of your existing internet plan to Magic SIMTM from Xpax. The Magic SIM from Xpax does not include the following bonus and rewards :
- Monthly bonus;
- Birthday bonus;
- Early reload bonus;
- Loyalty bonus; and
- Surprise Bonus
- If your original plan has a validity period of more than 30 days, upon successful migration to Magic SIMTM from Xpax, you shall only get a maximum of 30 days validity period. If your original plan has a validity period of less than 30 days, upon successful migration to Magic SIMTM from Xpax, the validity period for the your Magic SIMTM from Xpax shall follow the validty period of your original plan.
- The 8pax / 15pax / Teman20 / Teman10 feature shall no longer be valid for the Magic SIMTM from Xpax.
- Existing New S.O.X. plan customers will be auto migrated to Magic SIMTM from Xpax upon reaching 18th Birthday at no charge. SMS notification will be sent to you to inform you on the migration.
- Existing New U.O.X. customers will be auto migrated to Magic SIM TMfrom Xpax upon reaching 24th Birtday at no charge. SMS notification will be sent to you to inform you on the migration.
- Mobile Number Portability (“MNP”)
- You may port out from your existing mobile service provider ("Donor Network Operator"), whether prepaid or postpaid service, into Celcom's network for Magic SIMTM from Xpax and retain your existing mobile number in accordance with this Clause 7.
- Celcom will process your application for MNP within:-
- one (1) day for individual account; and
- five (5) days for corporate account,
subject however, to the approval by the Donor Network Operator.
- You may experience service disruption during the porting out activity from the Donor Network Operator to Celcom's network. If you experience any service disruption, you are advised to call Celcom's Customer Careline at 1300 111000 or 1111. Celcom may, upon receipt of port request from you, notify you by way of SMS the progress of your MNP request.
- The mobile number that you request for MNP (i) must be within the range of mobile numbers as approved by Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Communication (SKMM) from time to time, subject however to the existing geographic numbering requirements; and (ii) is subject to the approval of the Donor Network Operator.
- Mobile numbers which have been suspended, terminated, blacklisted on the defaulters database and/or barred shall not be eligible for MNP.
- You hereby agree and warrant to Celcom that you are the registered user of the mobile numbers and/or authorized principals for all the supplementary lines (if any).
- You may request to port in to Celcom's network for and on behalf of a third party provided that you have submitted the following documents:--
- an authorization letter signed by the registered third party user;
- a photocopy of the third party's national registration identity card (NRIC) / military ID / passport or a business registration form for corporate account; and
- a photocopy of your national registration identity card (NRIC)/military ID/passport.
- You shall ensure that the identification of the NRIC or business registration number provided is valid and is not blacklisted from any defaulter database.
- You shall be responsible to fully settle all outstanding bills from the Donor Network Operator prior to your request for MNP, failing which your request for MNP may be interrupted.
- For individual account, if you are the principal account holder for any supplementary lines, you are only allowed to port in if all supplementary lines under your account are porting in to Celcom.
- if you are an existing postpaid user from a Donor Network Operator, you shall ensure that the usage of your existing service does not exceed the credit limit set by your Donor Network Operator.
- You may only request for MNP if your existing service with the Donor Network Operator is not under contract. In this instance, you may only proceed with your request for MNP if you terminate the contract with the Donor Network Operator and the cost of such termination shall be borne by you. Celcom shall not be responsible for any and all losses, damages and/or misappropriation arising from the termination of your service with the Donor Network Operator.
- All services including value added services (VAS) assosiated with your SMS/USIM and mobile numbers provided by the Donor Network Operator will be terminated upon successful MNP activation by Celcom.
- You shall be solely responsible for all charges incurred by you, including but not lmited to any and all outstanding payments and termination fee due and imposed to you by the Donor Network Operator. Service may be interrupted in the event there is non-payment of any outstanding charges owing by you to the Donor Network Operator.
- Any remaining credit in your existing prepaid mobile number will be forfeited by the Donor Network Operator upon successful activation of your Service by Celcom.
- Celcom may impose a fee up to a maximum of Ringgit Malaysia Twenty Five (RM25.00) for every number that you request for MNP. No refund shall be made for any rejection, cancellation, unsuccessful MNP or withdrawal of the MNP request due to any reason whatsoever.
- If the mobile number which you request for MNP is not approved by the Donor Network Operator for any reason whatsoever, upon resolving the matter with the Donor Network Operator, you may continue with your application for MNP, subject to any processing charges which shall be borne by you.
- Celcom may, at its sole discretion cancel your request for MNP If:--
- Celcom does not receive any instruction from you within thirty (30) days from the date your request for MNP is rejected by the Donor Network Operator; or
- approval from the Donor Network Operator is not obtained within twenty one (21) days from the date of your application.
- General Terms and Conditions
- You shall not assign or transfer any of your rights, obligations or benefits under this Service to any third party.
- You shall immediately notify Celcom in the event of loss, theft, unauthorized use and/or cloning of the SIM card for the Service. You shall remain liable for all charges and costs incurred in relation to the SIM card including all costs associated with its unauthorized use.
- The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and Celcom shall not be liable for and makes not express or implied representation or warranties of any kind in relation to the Service including but not limited to availability, accessibility, timeliness and uninterrupted use of the Service.
- Celcom reserves the right to suspend, forfeit, withdraw or terminate with immediate effect the whole or any part of the Service or any additional features without liability or compensation including but not limited to the following events:
- unsuccessful verification of registration documents and age at any time during the registration;
- false or incomplete information and inaccurate information given by you during registration;
- if any technical failure occurs with the Service;
- if the Service is being upgraded, modified or maintained;
- if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions;
- if you do anything which may in the opinion of Celcom lead to the damage or losses to the Service; or
- If it is in Celcom's opinion that the Service is or may be used fraudulently or for unlawful purposes.
- Celcom will endeavour to resume the Service as soon as possible if suspension or disconnection occurs due to Clause 8(d)((iii and iv) above. You shall continue to be liable for all applicable charges during the period of such interruption, suspension or loss of the Service for any reason whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding Clauses 8(d) and (e) above, Celcom may terminate or withdraw the Service or any of its accompanying value added service without assigning any reason, by giving you prior written notice in xpax.com.my, and will not be responsible to provide the Service after the expiry of the notice period.
- Celcom reserves the right to change, alter, withdraw or amend any part or the whole of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you. By continuing to use the Service, you agree to be bound by such changes, alteration or amendments thereof.
- Celcom shall not be liable for any claims by you or third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages.
- You shall not use the Service to run programs or servers that provide network content or connectivity to any third party not at the location where the connection is installed (including but not limited to FTP, HTTP, game, newsgroup, proxy, torrents and IRC server).
- Fair Usage Policy
Your use of the Service shall be subject to the terms and conditions of Celcom's Fair Usage Policy. Celcom reserves the right to manage your allocated bandwidth including but not limited to reducing your surf speed, suspend or terminate your bandwidth to the internet service in accordance with Celcom's Fair Usage Policy.
- Goods and Services Tax
If any supply made under these Terms and Conditions is a taxable supply to which the applicable tax (including but not limited to the Malaysian Goods and Services Tax ("GST") would apply ("Applicable Tax"), then Celcom reserves the right to levy the Applicable Tax at the prescribed rate and you agree to pay the amount of the Applicable Tax.