TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CATCH IT LIVE – SUBSCRIBE & WIN (“CAMPAIGN”)
This Campaign is held by Celcom Mobile Sdn Bhd (Company No. 27910-A) (“Celcom”). By participating in the Campaign, the Customer (as herein defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall form an integral part and to be read together with terms and conditions of Customer Registration Form (“CRF”) and/or terms and conditions of the respective mobile/content service(s) offered and relevant to the Customer in respect of this Campaign.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and/or terms and conditions of CRF and/or terms and conditions of the respective mobile/content service(s), such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these Terms and Conditions (ii) terms and conditions of CRF and/or the respective mobile/content service(s).
Duration of Campaign
This Campaign shall commence from 26 January 2017 until 28 February 2017 (“Campaign Period”). Any extension thereof shall be subject to the sole discretion of Celcom.
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Celcom’s customers who subscribe to Call Me Tones (“CMT”) during the Campaign Period (hereinafter referred to as the “Customers”).
For the avoidance of doubt, the Campaign shall not be applicable to the following persons:
- Celcom employees (including its related corporation) and their immediate family members; and
- Representatives, employees and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Dream Chorus Sdn Bhd.
For clarity purposes, immediate family members are defined, inter alia:
- For unmarried/single employees – their parents and sibling(s); and
- For married employees – their spouse(s), parents and children.
1. Customers may then participate in this Campaign by:
Downloading / subscribing to selected CMT via: and
SMS Type CMT <CMT Code> & send to 22990 USSD Dial *323*<CMT Code># & press CALL Or
1. Dial *323#
2. Go To Promotions
3. Choose campaign “Win 1GB Data”
4. Choose the song title of your choice
5. Select “1. Song 1 – Artist Name”
6. Select “1. Subscribe”
- Maintaining the subscription for at least one (1) selected CMT (“Subscription”) throughout the Campaign Period.
2. The selected CMT are as following:International Songs
SONG ARTIST CMT CODE Cheap Thrills Sia 261509 Can’t Stop The Feeling! Justin Timberlake 264063 Work from Home Little Mix 259883 Versace On The Floor Bruno Mars 276276 Cold Water Major Lazer (t. Justin Bieber & MØ 272842 Hymn For The Weekend Coldplay 268954 Kill ‘Em with Kindness Selena Gomez 253781 Love Yourself Justin Bieber 255070 Side to Side Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj 272954 Let Me Love You DJ Snake ft Justin Bieber 270597Malay Songs SONG ARTIST CMT CODE Ku Rela Dibenci Aiman Tino 260578 Anugerah Terindah Black 263648 Lebih Sempurna Syamel 272553 Sudah Ku Tahu Projector Band 258764 Jaga-Jaga Amira Othman 270651 Jomblo happy Gamma 1 265055 Hancur Aku Estranged 258731 Andainya Takdir Anuar Zain 271294 Selamanya Cinta Alif Satar & Shila Amzah 267733 Kalah Dalam Menang Mawi & Syamsul Yusof 259251 Mencari Cinta Sejati Cakra Khan 269455 Sejati Faizal Tahir 263376 Katakan Harris Baba 260545 Dirgahayu Faizal Tahir & Dato Siti Nurhaliza 269443 Demi Cinta Ezad Lazim 261026 Hang Pi Mana Khalifah 259892 Assalammualaikum Ustazah Khalifah 259895 Sayangku Data 251233 Takkan Pergi Hyper Act 251758 Berakhirlah Sudah Atmosfera 274712 Payung Daly Filsuf 256787 Pencuri Hati Ayda Jebat 258137 Peace Be Upon You Maher Zain 263973 Polaroid Sakura Band 275523 Panah Asmara Min Yasmin 253115 Rindu Semakin Dalam Wan Irwansyah 265625
The list above is not exhaustive and is subject to change from time to time
3. Customers shall only be allowed to purchase ten (10) CMT throughout the Campaign Period.
4. Upon successful Subscription of the CMT, the Customers shall receive an SMS confirmation of the Customers’ Subscription from Celcom.
5. Each Subscription shall be valid for a period of seven (7) days from the date of Customers’ Subscription (“Subscription Period”).
6. Customers shall be charged RM1.50 per CMT per week (“Subscription Fee”). The Subscription Fee shall be reflected in the Customers’ postpaid bill or deducted from the Customer’s prepaid account.
7. Celcom shall send a reminder to Customers prior to the expiry of each Subscription. Upon expiry of the Subscription Period, the Subscription shall be automatically renewed unless Customers opt out by dialing *323# and selecting 7. Manage My CMT> followed by 1.My Album> followed by 1. <select song> followed by 2.Delete.
For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who stopped subscribing before the end of the Campaign Period will no longer be eligible to be in the running to win the Prize (defined hereunder).
8. At the end of the Campaign Period, Celcom shall randomly select among 3500 Customers who satisfy the requirements of Clause 2 and maintain the highest subscription of CMT throughout the Campaign Period (“Shortlisted Customers”).
9. The Shortlisted Customers will be contacted by Celcom via telephone and will be asked one (1) question (“Question”). Celcom reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of contacting the Shortlisted Customers.10. Celcom shall replace the Shortlisted Customers with another Shortlisted Customers:
- upon three (3) failed attempts to contact the Shortlisted Customers; or
- in the event the Shortlisted Customers fails to answer the Question correctly.
11. The Shortlisted Customers who manage to answer the Question correctly shall be declared as the winners of the Campaign (“Winner”) and shall be entitled to receive the following prizes (“Prize”):Period : 26th Jan – 28 February 2017
Category Prize Quantity Grand Prize 1GB Data 3,500 winners Week W1 W2 W3 W4 W5 Weekly Winners 700 700 700 700 700
Note: each Customer shall only be entitled to receive one (1) Prize per mobile number.
12. Celcom shall notify the Winner of the Winner’s entitlement to receive the Prize via phone within fourteen (14) days from the expiry date of the Campaign Period (“Notification”). Celcom reserves the right to use any other method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of notifying the Winner.
13. The Winner shall be informed specifically on collection of the Prize by sponsor, Dream Chorus Sdn Bhd. Celcom reserves the right to forfeit the Prize in the event that the Winners fail to collect the Prize upon receipt of notification from the said sponsor.
14. The Winner or their representative is required to bring along original identification card (NRIC) for verification purpose during collection of the Prize. Prior notification to Celcom is required should the Winner is sending a representative to collect the said Prize.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Celcom reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Campaign without prior notice to the Customer herein stated and the Customer shall be bound to observe, perform and comply with the terms and conditions herein and any amendments thereof.
2. Celcom’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
3. Celcom shall not be liable for any claim by the Customer or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
4. Celcom disclaims any liability for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
5. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Celcom reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if the Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign. Notwithstanding the above, Celcom reserves the right to reject any participation or the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6. Celcom does not take any responsibility in the event Customer is prevented from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
7. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Celcom.
8. Celcom reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to use the names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of the Customer for publicity, advertising, trade or Campaign purposes in any media, without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Customer.
9. Except as expressly mentioned herein, Celcom shall not be responsible for any expenses and cost including out-of-pocket expenses related to or as a consequence of participating in this Campaign.
10. All prizes offered under this Campaign are not transferable for cash or in kind and shall be subject to availability of stock. Celcom reserves the right to substitute and replace the prize offered with another prize of equal value or higher value as Celcom deems fit.
11. Celcom disclaims any warranties or liabilities for the merchantability and fitness of the prize under this Campaign. The warranties applicable for the prize are subject to the terms and conditions provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the prize.
12. The content for the Campaign is provided by a third party. Celcom does not filter or edit such content. The Customer acknowledges that Celcom is under no obligation to censor the content or information provided. Celcom disclaims all liability in relation to the content provided.
13. In the event any of the provision in these terms and conditions is invalid, illegal and unenforceable under any applicable law or by any reasons whatsoever, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
14. No delay or indulgence by Celcom in enforcing any terms or conditions herein shall constitute a waiver by Celcom of the Customer’s breach of these terms and conditions.